Using the reminders module allows you to create various reminders aimed at ensuring drivers are completing their inspections and keeping your company compliant.
How to create a missed inspection reminder
- Login to the dashboard.
- Click on reminders on the left navigation bar.
- Select the regular inspection reminder (middle of the three).
4. Set up your reminder by first selecting: date, time, frequency and then selecting the all drivers or a subset of drivers.
5. Finally use the pre populated message or customize your own message to add some company flavour to Whip Around. For example you might also use this to wish your drivers a great day.
6. Now your reminder will show on the reminders tab under upcoming.
7. Your drivers will now receive a regular reminder based on the date, time and frequency. This is a powerful tool during the on-boarding stage when looking to change driver behaviour and promote a culture of compliance and safety.