Using the reminders module allows you to create various reminders aimed at ensuring drivers are completing their inspections and keeping your company compliant.
How to create a missed inspection reminder
- Login to the dashboard.
- Click on reminders on the left navigation bar.
- Select the missed inspection reminder on the top left.
4. Set up your reminder by first selecting: date, time, frequency and then selecting the all drivers or a subset of drivers.
5. Finally use the pre populated message or customize your own message to add some company flavour to Whip Around.
6. Now your reminder will show on the reminders tab under upcoming.
7. Drivers will receive a push notification to remind them that they have missed an inspection and prompting them if they want to complete the inspection now.
8. Each day the fleet manager/admin will receive an email with a list of those drivers who have not completed their inspections by the time set in the missed inspection reminder.