Using the assigning forms to a vehicle functionality allows you to match your forms with the right vehicles. When selecting a vehicle in the app, a driver will only see a list of forms assigned to that vehicle. It helps you to ensure drivers are always conducting their inspections using the correct form.
How to assign a current form to a group of vehicles:
- Login to the dashboard.
- Click on forms on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the form you want to assign.
- Click the green add/remove vehicles button.
5. Select the vehicles you want the form to be assigned too.
6. Click save and now drivers will only be able to select the form/s that have been assigned to their vehicle.
Note: By default a new/current form is assigned to all vehicles.