The drivers module is where you can add, edit and delete your list of drivers. It's where you provide them with access to the drivers mobile app so they can conduct inspections.
To edit or delete a driver click on the 'Drivers' module from the menu on the left.
Click on the driver's name (on the left) or the two arrows (on the right) of the driver's details you would like to edit.
Click on the blue 'Edit Profile' button to edit the driver.
You can edit:
- The driver personal and other details
- Drivers App Username and Password
- Edit notes
- Change the image or remove it
- Upload documents and photos to the driver profile
- Delete the driver (see arrow)
Once you have made the changes, if you haven't deleted the driver, click 'Save'.