When you signup to Whip Around you are automatically given a Freemium Subscription. This gives you one (1) team, unlimited drivers, three (3) vehicles, and one (1) form from a template.
There are three (3) levels of users within Whip Around.
- App users (Drivers)
When you signup for Whip Around you are automatically the Administrator. With the Freemium Plan you can not have any managers.
Step by step guide to getting started
Get your team set up
A default team is set up and ready for you to start adding your drivers and vehicles to it. It's default name is <Company Name> Team. The Administrator is the manager by default of this team. To change the team name and photo:
- Click on the Teams Module on the left navigation bar.
- From the list of company teams, click on the profile button for the team you wish to edit.
- From the team profile page, click on the blue Edit Profile button.
- From here you can edit the team's name and add a photo of the team.
Get your drivers added
The system automatically creates one driver which is your administrator. You can add and edit your drivers from the dashboard. Follow these steps to add and edit your drivers.
- Click on the Drivers Module on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the green add new driver button in the center of the screen.
- Enter their details (you only have to add their name and a username and password for the app). You have the option to add a full profile and include a photo.
- Click the green save button at the bottom right of the page.
- A new driver is now created for you. They will now have access to the mobile app with the credentials you have provided them.
Get your vehicles added
Whip Around has already pre-loaded your three (3) vehicles but you will need to edit their details so your drivers can identify them. To do this:
- Click on the Vehicles Module on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the vehicle you wish to edit.
- Click on the blue profile button
- From the profile page for the vehicle, click on the blue edit profile button.
- Update the vehicle details (you only have to add the vehicle name and a licence plate). You have the option to add a full profile and include a photo. The Licence plate is what the drivers will see in the app.
- Click the green save & back to profile button at the bottom right of the page.
- The vehicle has now been updated. These updates will show up in the app instantly.
Once you have completed the above you are set to go. If you are wanting to add and edit more vehicles, or you want to add and edit forms and have access to the faults module to manage faults flagged by your drivers then you will need to upgrade to a premium subscription.