When you signup to Whip Around you are automatically provided with a Freemium Plan. This is a basic software package which gives you limited access to the Whip Around software platform. This is great for customers with a few vehicles and helps you get started but if you are wanting to add more vehicles, add and customize your forms and have access to the Faults Module, then you are going to want to upgrade to a Premium Plan.
Choose a pricing plan
The first step in purchasing your Whip Around subscription is choosing a monthly pricing plan that suits the size of your business' fleet. You have several fleet size blocks available, and you can adjust your plan as you go to suit your growing or shrinking fleet. You can view our pricing plans on our website or while you are logged in to the dashboard. Only users with Admin controls can view and edit your subscription and billing details.
From the dashboard:
- Go to your profile page
- Select the subscription tab
- You will have a choice of three (3) subscription types. Freemium, Premium & Enterprise.
- From the Premium subscription, select your chosen fleet size block and click select.
- You will be taken to a secure payment page hosted by our billing software partner Recurly.
- The system will default to your local currency however you can select another currency of choice from the top drop down menu.
- Enter your billing and credit card details that you wish us to charge on a monthly basis for the Whip Around subscription.
Once you have entered in your contact information and credit card details you will be shown an order summary. All premium plans come with a 14 day free trial and you can cancel anytime through the dashboard. If you have a coupon code, you can enter it here. Then:
- Click the blue subscribe button at the bottom right of the page.
Once you click the blue subscribe button you will be taken to an order summary page. From here you can review you order and either click on the blue return to Whip Around button or the system will automatically take you back to the Whip Around dashboard.